2014 So Far ...

2014 so far ... 

FAVORITES
1. Nymphomaniac 
2. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
3. Magic in the Moonlight
4. X-Men: Days of Future Past
5. Edge of Tomorrow
6. Lucy


HONORABLE MENTIONS
(Not good enough to make the cut, but surprisingly great)
Non-Stop
The Lego Movie
Draft Day
The Den

WHATEVERS
(Generally liked them, weren't terrible, weren't great either)
Boyhood
Noah
22 Jump Street
Gloria
Snowpiercer

DISAPPOINTMENTS
The Grand Budapest Hotel
Under the Skin
Fading Gigolo
The Monuments Men
Godzilla
Enemy
Locke
Maleficent

BUT BEN!! WHAT ABOUT ... ???!!!
... It was either deemed unfit to comment on or even bother to waste my time seeing, like "A Million Ways

to Die in the West" or "Ride Along". Just not worth it, though I did see Ride Along. I was this close to not even putting Maleficent on the list of disappointments, but everyone seems to have enjoyed that one. So I felt it at least deserved an explanation. Anything else, just not worth wasting my time talking about.

ANTICIPATIONS
Foxcatcher
Gone Girl
Birdman
Whiplash
Big Hero 6
Interstellar
Exodus
Big Eyes
Tusk

Don't worry, you KNOW I will watch whatever movie I "blasphemously" didn't mention to anticipate. #STFU

Comments

Popular Posts